Germany Work Permit Program
Germany is one of the best European countries that offer tremendous job opportunities to the ambitious crowd because of a significant shortage of skilled labor among its citizens. Among all of the European countries, Germany has the most to offer as far as work in the fields of Science, Engineering, and Technology are concerned. Additionally, most German companies pay generously, and the work-life balance is given a lot of importance. By working in the country, you can be assured a high-quality living, safety, and a no-stress visa process.
TYPES OF WORK PERMITS:
- GENERAL EMPLOYMENT WORK PERMIT.
- SKILLED PROFESSIONAL GERMAN WORK PERMIT.
- JOB SEEKER PERMIT.
- SELF-EMPLOYED GERMAN WORK PERMIT.
DOCUMENTS REQUIRED FOR THE WORK VISA:
- Online Application form.
- Passport (with a validity of minimum of 6 months).
- 2 recent photographs with a light background.
- Demand Draft for the visa application fees addressed to “Consulate General of the Federal Republic of Germany, ( the City of Consulate, example: NY).”
- Employment offer letter.
- Curriculum vitae.
- Mark-sheets, certificates, and other relevant supplementary documents.
- Travel and Health Insurance.
- The document was asserting a clean criminal record.
- Minimum of 2 photocopies of the above-mentioned documents.
- Declaration of the credibility of the submitted documents.
Interested in Germany Work Permit Visa?
PVS Document Clearing Services consultants assist you in assessing your qualification for the Germany Work Permit visa and work through the entire processing system, assuring you of a stress-free application procedure.