Schengen Visit Visa
A Tourist Schengen Visa permits third-country nationals to enter into the Schengen Area for a maximum of 90 days within a 6-month period, under the purpose of traveling or visiting Europe for pleasure.
What Documents are Required When Applying for a Tourist Schengen Visa?
When applying for a Tourist Schengen Visa, you must submit the following documents:
- Visa application form. Fully completed with correct information, printed, and signed at the end.
- Two recent photos. Taken within the last three months, in compliance with the Schengen visa photo criteria.
- Valid passport. No older than ten years and with a minimum validity of three months beyond your planned stay in Schengen. It must have at least two blank pages in order to be able to affix the visa sticker.
- Roundtrip reservation or itinerary. A document that includes dates and flight numbers specifying entry and exit from the Schengen area. Find out how to get a flight reservation for tourist visa applications.
- Travel Health Insurance. Evidence that you have purchased health insurance that covers medical emergencies with a minimum of €30,000, for your whole period of stay. The Insurance policy can easily be purchased online from Europ Assistance or AXA Schengen.
- Proof of accommodation. Evidence that shows where you will be staying throughout your time in Schengen. This could be a:
- Hotel/hostel booking. With name, complete address, phone, and e-mail, for the entire time you will be in the Schengen area.
- Rent agreement. If you have rented a place, in the country you will be staying.
- Letter of tour organizer. If you will be traveling with a tour agency.
- Proof of financial means. Evidence that shows you have enough money to support yourself throughout your stay in Schengen. This could be a:
- Bank account statement.
- Sponsorship Letter. When another person will be financially sponsoring your trip to the Schengen Zone. It is also often called an Affidavit of Support.
- A combination of both.
Are You Looking For Schengen Visit Visa?
PVS Document Clearing Services consultants assist you in assessing your qualification for the Schengen Visit Visa and work through the entire processing system, assuring you of a stress-free application procedure.