UK Sole Representative Visa
The Overseas Business Representative visa program is a UK business visa for people who own or are employed outside the UK by a company whose headquarter and principal place of business is outside UK (including the Middle East and Asia).
For their business or employer, they, intend to establish the company’s first commercial presence in the UK.
Sole Representative of an Overseas Business visa applicants must supply several documents with their application. These include:
- Current passport and/or other travel documents
- Proof of maintenance funds for themselves and any family members
- Details of where they will be living in the UK
- Proof that they meet the English language requirement detailed above
- Clear tuberculosis (TB) test result letter, if the applicant is from one of the countries on the Home Office’s TB testing list.
Are you Interested in Applying for UK Overseas / Sole Representative Visa?
PVS Document Clearing Services consultants assist you in assessing your documents for the UK Overseas / Sole representative and work through the entire processing system, assuring you of a stress-free application procedure.