USA Family/Spouse Visa

In the age of globalization when borders are much easier to cross, we often seek the opportunity to travel, to study, or to work abroad as it gives irreplaceable experience. If adaptation goes successfully, many of us decide to stay in a foreign country and bring their family there. As a result, big cities are full of different nationalities representatives, many of whom had to apply for a visa before coming to States.

In case you have US citizenship and you want to marry a person with a different passport, it is necessary to apply for a special visa type. US marriage visa has three different subtypes. An immigrant visa is required for a spouse of the US citizen, if they are planning to get married outside the United States or if they are married already. In this case, the spouse is considered as a representative of the immediate relative category and must fill the special form at the Embassy. It is important to know, that applicant married less than two years before the date when one spouse entered the United States on an immigrant visa, will get the conditional resident status. A non-immigrant visa is required for the spouse in case the US Citizenship and Immigration Services have received the form, but the immigrant visa application is still under the approval process. Fiancé visa is issued in the case when one partner will be traveling to the US in order to get married there with the US citizen and get the indefinite residence.

In all three cases, the application form must be filled in. A similar visa can be issued for the accompanying children and PVS Document Clearing Services specialists will be happy to assist you with meeting the requirements. However, every situation might be different and the help of professionals could be useful. PVS Document Clearing Services team will help you to classify visa types, suggest you the best option, and dispel doubts. Contact us and get your USA Marriage/Fiance visa in Dubai!

Eligibility to sponsor your foreign spouse:-

Find below the eligibility of USA spouse Visa:

  • The sponsor must be a lawful citizen of the USA.
  • The sponsor must be ready to sign an affidavit of support for the family intending to migrate.
  • Sponsor must have sufficient funds and assets to support Spouse intending to migrate and must maintain principal residence (also called domicile) in the U.S

Are You Looking For USA Spouse Visa?

PVS Document Clearing Services consultants assist you in assessing your qualification for the USA Spouse Visa and work through the entire processing system, assuring you of a stress-free application procedure.